12.17.2008

slow but sure...

Well, I had hoped to create this blog while all the summer sales were going on, but as you can see... that didn't happen. So here we are with January sales quickly approaching and I really would like to get some decent information on here to benefit people. I am going through emails that were sent back and forth among friends and trying to organize the data in 'presentable' fashion. So please bear with me as I create posts from email messages.

Please email me or send comments to let me know what you DO and DON'T like about the site and what has been helpful or not to you. Eventually I would like to be set up so others could post their 'deal finds', but I want to make sure we can do it in an organized manner and not clutter the blog. I want this to be a place where information can easily be found.

To start off with, this blog will be only about clothing and shoes and mostly kid stuff at that. This is how the emails started, and how my research began, as I was faced with constantly growing kids that always need clothes in numerous sizes and styles. As I get better at this, hopefully I can incorporate deals on other items.

Alright, let's get on with it...

No comments: